Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Anwhere I can find pictures of people stepping in shaving cream barefoot for my yahoo group?

This is going to sound weird but I have this group on Yahoo called ShavingCreamBetweenYourToes and Im looking for pictures of people (preferably females) stepping in shavingcream to go with it. Can anyone help me?Anwhere I can find pictures of people stepping in shaving cream barefoot for my yahoo group?
I have no idea what you are talking about but I am fascinated by your weirdness.Anwhere I can find pictures of people stepping in shaving cream barefoot for my yahoo group?
ASk female friends to help you out. Take pictures of them in shaving cream.
Try yahoo images search.


Type in shaving cream barefoot
That fetish is almost as strange as the guy who likes to see girls sit on ballons until they pop...





I did step in dog poop once.
Make your own pictures . It would be much nicer.


Then you could design them like you want them.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment