Thursday, December 17, 2009

Would you or have you ever worn a whipped cream bikini and taken a pic of it?

I haven't taken a picture of it, but I have worn one several times... complete with the cherry nipples!Would you or have you ever worn a whipped cream bikini and taken a pic of it?
no,but thanks for the idea....I may have to do that for my Christmas cards this yr!Would you or have you ever worn a whipped cream bikini and taken a pic of it?
sure have, and i have a pic of it.
sounds fun
Nope
Yes, then they kicked me out of the Baskin Robbins I was 'performing' in.
Never have.
Trust me -you would NOT enjoy THAT picture!
yes me and my girlfriend did it
i actually have! i was a lil intoxicated!
Haven't, but it sounds like fun!
I was hoping for a picture%26gt;
No, but I once wore a whipped cream turtleneck. It was incredibly uncomfortable, and not very warm,
Maybe on a straight tequila night
Never
nope bt that sounds fun!!!! its on my to do list lol
O god no! That would not be a pretty sight
No
Have never. But I did do a little something with chocolate icing. NOTE TO SELF: never use ';chocolate'; icing as a lure. It looks too much like poo. Didn't work like I planned. LOLOL
no, i haven't tried that yet.





but i did try wearing a whip cream suit to my friend's wedding.
sweet
sure
naww.


I'm not that sleezy.


Or drunk.


=P
Possibly
I would just as a joke, but I'd never show anybody except maybe my boyfriend, we do silly things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment