Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can someone please tell me what flavor ice cream this is T.I. is eating? See pic below?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2m3sknk%26amp;s=5





It looks yummy and I'd love to try it!! Thanks for all answersCan someone please tell me what flavor ice cream this is T.I. is eating? See pic below?
I don't know what looks yummier...





TI or the ice cream!





:)





It is in a Baskin and Robbins cup. Go there and you will know for sure. It is pretty colourful.Can someone please tell me what flavor ice cream this is T.I. is eating? See pic below?
it is a Baskin Robbins cup so you can print that picture and u can go to that place and ask them what kind of ice cream is that and they will tell u exactlly what kind it is
Rock 鈥檔 Pop Swirl?
I think that was the shrek 2 movie sherbet.

No comments:

Post a Comment