Thursday, December 17, 2009

I covered myself in whip cream to attract a girl and she didn't take, but she did take a pic!?

I know, it was a bold move, but a stupid one. Evidently, she was just using me for my place as the student council senate to get funding. So when I did this she just laughed and took a pic. How do I get her to give it back. This could ruin me, I wonder if I can justify using force since she obviously used me?I covered myself in whip cream to attract a girl and she didn't take, but she did take a pic!?
Try some peanut butter and then some strawberry jam next and she'll have two more pics for her portfolio.I covered myself in whip cream to attract a girl and she didn't take, but she did take a pic!?
ahahaha very funny you wise guy you! :) Thanks Report Abuse

I've read some of your other questions....and answered one. let me just say that I'm grateful to not know you personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment