Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I had a dream about a car accident, jamba juice, ice cream,pictures of me, and an ex-lover.?

Somehow I was riding in a car, I don't remember who was driving or if I was driving, but we were in a accident, nothing serious, but it was back in my hometown. Then, all of a sudden I'm at cold-stone ice creamery/someones kitchen, and my best friend is eating frozen chewy candy. Then out of no where I'm sitting on the roof, looking down at everyone, but its kinda like an over sized dollhouse. Then I'm in my room, well more like a mixture of all the rooms I've ever had, and the walls are covered with pictures of Me, some of me and friends, but mostly me. Then, I'm in the quad of my high school, well a mixture of my last high school and my current high school. So, I'm walking and I see my ex-lover, not boyfriend, ex-lover. And he smirked at me, and his appearance changed. Also, the whole time, my friends and I all had jamba juice jugs, i say jugs cause they were huge. I don't know when we got them or how. What does this mean?I had a dream about a car accident, jamba juice, ice cream,pictures of me, and an ex-lover.?
This could be one of those ';flush it out'; dreams, where your brain is doing a trash run. The jumpy nature of it all makes it hard to give a solid analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment