Thursday, December 17, 2009

I like the Sam Adams Boston Lager and Cream Stout how about you?

I prefer the Boston Ale over the Lager, the ale is actually my favorite beer out there. As for ';all beer is the same,'; person above this answer, I feel sorry for him. Must, be a Bud guy.


If Bud and the Cream stout are the same, I guess a mack truck and a volkswagon are the same, One is head and shoulders above the other.





Sam Adams rocks, We should be proud to say it is an American Brewery.I like the Sam Adams Boston Lager and Cream Stout how about you?
not all imports are for ';kiddies';. this kid was born %26amp; bred in milwaukee, beer drinking capitol of the united states. after a lifetime of domestics, imports are a nice way to mix things up a little. my allegience is to BEER, wherever it comes from! Report Abuse
I like the Sam Adams Boston Lager and Cream Stout how about you?
guiness stout
I like Samuel Adams - they have somehow retained their craft brewing attitude even upon becoming a major brand. I am partial to their Cherry Wheat.
Protip: All beers is the same.
samuel adams cherry wheat hate beer or this one just tried yesterday belgian beer blue moon
haven't tried either one, but i have found other lagers too heavy and bitter for my taste. i hate feeling full after half a beer. makes me want to nap, which is a problem when playing cricket. suggestion: try newcastle brown ale; it's a little pricey, but has a nice flavor, not too dark and not too heavy. i do like other sam adams brews, though, cherry wheat is nice once in a while.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment