Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where can I find pictures of a Turn-Of-The-Century Ice Cream Parlor?

I'm doing this painting of a turn-of-the-century ice cream parlor, but I want to do some research before I start (I want it to be as accurate as possible).





When I say turn-of-the-century, I mean sort of this nostalgic old time ice cream parlor that was the hot spot on Main Street, where all would gather to have a Coca Cola and listen to the player piano, just that sort of thing.





For some more help, I'd like something similiar to the Coke Corner at Disneyland (located on Main Street U.S.A.)





here's a picture of the Coke Corner on the outside, just to give you an idea of the time period.





http://www.matterhorn1959.com/blog1/39.c鈥?/a>





I'm excited to see what you can give me!


Thank you!





-cap10hook72-Where can I find pictures of a Turn-Of-The-Century Ice Cream Parlor?
Have you tried looking in any turn-of-the-century magazines?Where can I find pictures of a Turn-Of-The-Century Ice Cream Parlor?
Hope you enjoy these.
The Carnation Ice Cream Parlor at Disneyland


at www.yesterday.com/carnation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment