Monday, December 21, 2009

I was just listening to some Eric Clapton...his Cream of Clapton cd....it is a really good cd..it brought?

back some wonderful memories and got me to thinking...When was the last time you listen to some Eric Clapton and what memories does it bring to mind....?I was just listening to some Eric Clapton...his Cream of Clapton cd....it is a really good cd..it brought?
I remember exactly when the last time I heard Clapton. Best afternoon of my life!I was just listening to some Eric Clapton...his Cream of Clapton cd....it is a really good cd..it brought?
70's and quaaludes
when I hear the song While my Guitar gently weeps with Clapton and Lennon I always think of my dad. He loved that version. He's an angel now.
I listened to some a couple of weeks ago.
I love EC. I bought his autobiography and his 2-disc album to go with it and I listen to it everyday. It makes me think of all the wonderful music made decades ago that is so different from what people enjoy now. Great question!
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment