Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Whats your Favorite Shaving cream (for Girls), Send me link of the picture.?

Just going to the drugstore tomorrow.


I Dunno what Shaving cream to buy. I Have dry legs.Whats your Favorite Shaving cream (for Girls), Send me link of the picture.?
This is really good! It comes out in a gel, but as you rub it onto you're legs it expands into a nice-smelling cream.





http://aveeno.com/segmentAction.do?segid鈥?/a>





all of them smell great. the soy one helps you shave less, the oatmeal one is supposed to sooth and it good for dry skin, and the other one is for sensitive skin. hope that helped!Whats your Favorite Shaving cream (for Girls), Send me link of the picture.?
Please try ';Shave the Day'; from Bath and Body Works!!





Corny name, i know, but I am on my first tube and I really like it. It does moisturize, but try using fragrance and dye free lotion immediately afterwords, and use lots of water when you shave. Also exfoliate right before; this gets rid of the dry skin so you not only get a closer shave (at least i do), but the dry skin isnt' there to make you flaky and itchy anymore. :)
I would recommend first lathering your legs with soap then use Neutragena shaving cream. Use a guys razor too, such as


mach 3.
Honestly, I've never had any luck with razors and shaving cream that's made for women. I use the Gillete Fusion razor AND shaving cream. For some reason that particular shaving cream seems to work SOOOOO much better than any others that I've used.





BUT...I'm switching over to waxing...just because it's less of a hassle...





http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/3113F00YEVL._AA280_.jpg
balls

No comments:

Post a Comment