Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I found a site days ago showing pictures of deep wound care with a special cream. Help me find it.?

I was looking for a natural product that speeds healing of deep wounds like pressure sores on the buttocks and legs. It showed time lapsed pictures of how the wounds looked before and after using the natural cream. Could you help me find that site?I found a site days ago showing pictures of deep wound care with a special cream. Help me find it.?
I would only use something recommended by a physician for something of that magnitude. No sense in risking a whole-body infection (sepsis) or a myriad of other complications which could be fatal. There are special Wound Care Nurses who do nothing but educate themselves and deal with wounds.





http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bedsore鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment