Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is it harmful for a 16 year old to use an anti-wrinkle cream? (pic)?

http://x7b.xanga.com/b64d014573131104672鈥?/a>


I'm 16, and I'm thinking of buying this cream.


Is it ok


?Is it harmful for a 16 year old to use an anti-wrinkle cream? (pic)?
u probly dont need it u just think u doIs it harmful for a 16 year old to use an anti-wrinkle cream? (pic)?
Im 18 and i use the same thing that you have a pic of. It moisturizes, has vitamins, and spf...i use it under my makeup
its fine you can use whatever you want
why would you want to use it


you're only 16, not 45.
Yes, its perfectly fine!!! I'm 13 and for the past year i have been putting the SAME cream onto my face before i go to bed, and its very affective!





Go for it!! It works and neutrogena is a good working product!!!
i think it's fine. my friend uses a ton of them and she's only 14.


its had not bad side-effects yet. and i've tried some they just make my skin smooth and soft.
dont go overboard. ue it occasionally, but not religiously. the sooner you start using stuff like that, the better you'll look at 40, 50, and 60!!
its not harmful but i wouldnt think it would be much use if your only 16!
why would you need it? unless you're really 61 and typed it in wrong twice lol... I think it might cause your skin to start wrinkling earlier than it would regularly so I wouldn't recommend this.
You should be fine, it might make your skin itchy or red if you use an excessive amount; but the redness should go away once you start using it everyday or every two days. I don't really understand why you would need an anti wrinkle cream at 16, but if you really need it; you'll be fine using it.


=)
no, but it depends on how mild %26amp; natura the product is. Your pretty young, I am too 20yrs old......i just use a little bit of cocoa butter creme around my eyes i use mineral based makeup which has an SP15 in it.





Avoid tanning booths %26amp; sitting out in the sun...if you dont then you'll look like a steamed cabbage by the time ur 18

No comments:

Post a Comment