Thursday, December 17, 2009

POLL:Do you want to have a bite of my PIZZA TOPPED WITH ICE CREAM (PIC)?

http://www.swim4wareham.co.uk/tri/images鈥?/a>POLL:Do you want to have a bite of my PIZZA TOPPED WITH ICE CREAM (PIC)?
the funny thing about this is ive done that before.





lol and it tasted ok.





so yes i would like some pleasePOLL:Do you want to have a bite of my PIZZA TOPPED WITH ICE CREAM (PIC)?
I couldnt think of anything worse!!! Couldnt you have saved the ice cream for afters??





Thanks for the


|篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓---


|-----------2 Points--------
';|';';\__


|__________________
_|___|)%26lt;


!(@)'(@)';';';';**!(@)(@)****!(@)
yes!!!! put it in an ice cream truck!! (SEE BELOW) and btw thanks for the |篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓---


|-----------2 Points--------
';|';';\__


|__________________
_|___|)%26lt;


!(@)'(@)';';';';**!(@)(@)****!(@)
Only if it is a dessert pizza from Pizza Hut.
hell no :)


twould be cooler if it was ice cream coated with tomato paste, cheese n pizza shiz
No...


It'd be much better separate !
Are you the first real pregnant man with cravings????
That's a good idea if you're in a rush but I'm not so I'll pass.
Sure. I'll try almost anything once.
looks like crap, sorry, no
no
yes i do
nice, i'd try that

No comments:

Post a Comment